- Sir Hekhtur and his Knight Canis Rex will cost 50 more points than Guilliman, however it’s unclear if this includes weapons. It does hint that it’s applicable “to field” and those points are in line with the previous rumor that the Knights will be stomping in at around the 400 to 500 point range.
- New “Preceptor” Class Knight – 4 Attacks in Close-Combat.
- WS/BS 2+
- New Pulse Laser – 36″/2D6 shots/S6/ AP -2 / D3 Damage OR18″/ D6 shots / S12 / AP -4/ D6 Damage
- Hand of Liberty Melee Weapon – this seems like another version of the Thunderstrike Gauntlet. It has the same ‘Throw Attack’ if it kills a vehicle or monster. S16 / AP -4 / 2D6 Damage.
- Sir Hekhtur can survive and will be placed on the board if Canis Rex is destroyed. He also comes eqipped with a Veteran Guardsmen statline and an Archeotech Pistol – S5/ AP -2/ 2 Damage.
- Freeblade Table Rules Apply
Warhammer 40k Winning Lists June 11th Edition
With summer in full swing, we see a refreshing number of tournaments kick back up globally, ranging from 3 to 7 rounds