Well it’s the week of the release of the New Psychic Awakening Book, The Greater Good. We are going to be keeping our eyes peeled for all the new release information and updating you as it’s released. So lets dive into some of the information we have managed to gather on all the new stuff coming your way.
This supplement will be focusing on three armies in particular. Namely the Imperial Guard, Genestealer Cults, and the T’au Empire. With some special attention being paid to the T’au in particular, plus they are getting an updated model for a fan favorite.
New and Improved Shadowsun
Oh boy, this new and updated model looks awesome. However its not all just looks, she is also getting her rules and wargear updated as well!
The updated fusion blaster is quite nice, and the updated drones are actually really awesome. The fact that these special new drones give everyone within 3″ a 6+ FnP is great, plus you can always keep Shadowsun near some shield drones in case you want to pass of some wounds. However, the biggest upgrade is by far the fact she can now be taken in any T’au army. Thats right, you can now bring her along in any T’au detachment without the rest of your army losing their sept trait.
This is a spicy one! Do you know who would enjoy this one? (hint: look at the picture). That’s right, Riptides!
Now that’s all for today, but keep checking back for more updates as they are revealed throughout the week! We will make sure to keep updating this article as things are released from Games Workshop!
If you liked this article and can’t wait to get more awesome content like exclusive battle reports, painting tips from pro painters, and tactics from some of the best 40k players in the world, then you should become a member!
Included in the membership:
- Professional Painting Tutorials by Multi-Golden Daemon Winner Matt Dipietro so you can save hours of time and have beautiful miniatures. Models that have your family and friends telling you how awesome they look.
- Warhammer 40k Tactics from the best professional players in the world such as Nick Nanavati… you will discover the most up-to-date tactics to be able to crush any competition (including your friends).
- Terrain Tutorials by one of the top terrain makers in Warhammer 40k, Pierre with Paint or Die Miniatures… now you can build an epic battlefield to slaughter your competition on.
- Exclusive Tactics that increase your gameplay + knowledge, Codex Reviews as they are released, FAQ Reviews, painting + modeling techniques from the Nights at the Game Table Team including Adam Lyons.
- Never before seen battle reports that we don’t post anywhere else… even on Youtube.
- You will also receive the best spill-proof painting mat in the world just for signing up for our yearly membership.
If you want access to ALL of this, then you need to become a member of the Nights at the Game Table by going here: https://page.nightsatthegametable.com/membership
As always a big thanks to Games Workshop for the images provided for our article.