The Adepta Sororitas have already gotten a lot of great new models and updates. But they aren’t done getting new things yet. They’ve got a host of new models coming including a terrain piece. Let’s take a look.
First up we’ve got the Retributors, the heavy weapons specialists. Armed with a variety of bolt and heat based weaponry these new models are looking pretty sweet. Plus they come with the option of at least one Cherubim. Which are carrying extra munitions for the sisters. Even though their Retributor Superior doesn’t have a heavy weapon, she’s still reciting holy chants to keep her sisters’ shots true.
At last we’re also getting a look at the Seraphim’s close combat cousins the Zeraphim. The wait has been worth it because they give off an extra air of death, in their primarily black scheme shown here. The variety of poses are great. Plus the one Zeraphim carrying a standard complete with a flaming brazier atop it is awesome. The detail down to the studs on their armor is in line with other sisters and will have Zeraphim only improving the looks of your army.
Although we’ve already seen them from the Sisters of Battle box. It looks like both Arco Flagellants and Penitent Engines will be getting their own kits. The Penitent Engine in particular looks like it will have lots of nice customization and has a switchable pose side to side like the Redemptor Dreadnought.
But of course we saved the best for last, the Battle Sanctum. There was some buzz around this one being the one unit in the codex to not have a model or even a picture of one. But now we finally have a look at this structure and it is stunning. Complete with lots of gothic arches windows as the corner of a church. Oh yea and the giant statue of a living saint showing off what makes Warhammer 40k what it is. With the angelic image of the sword wielding saint hovering over a pile of skulls. So grimdark, even if you don’t play Sisters this is sure to make your battlefield look awesome.
The Sisters of Battle keep coming and we’re not complaining. Having an entire Sisters force made entirely of plastic models has been the dream for a long time and these new models are another step in that direction. We cannot wait to see them at the game table.
If you liked this article and can’t wait to get more awesome content like exclusive battle reports, painting tips from pro painters, and tactics from some of the best 40k players in the world, then you should become a member!
Included in the membership:
- Professional Painting Tutorials by Multi-Golden Daemon Winner Matt Dipietro so you can save hours of time and show off your miniatures to all your friends.
- Warhammer 40k Tactics from the best professional players in the world such as Nick Nanavati… you will discover the most up-to-date tactics to be able to crush any competition (including your friends).
- Terrain Tutorials by one of the top terrain makers in Warhammer 40k, Pierre with Paint or Die Miniatures… now you can build an epic battlefield to slaughter your competition on.
- Exclusive Tactics that increase your gameplay + knowledge, Codex Reviews as they are released, FAQ Reviews, painting + modeling techniques from the Nights at the Game Table Team including Adam Lyons.
- Never before seen battle reports that we don’t post anywhere else… even on Youtube.
- You will also receive the best spill-proof painting mat in the world just for signing up for our yearly membership.
If you want access to ALL of this, then you need to become a member of the Nights at the Game Table by going here: https://page.nightsatthegametable.com/membership
As always a big thanks to Games Workshop for the images provided for our article.