For all of you Age of Sigmar fans out there, you’re in for a treat! GW’s latest items for pre-order have just been announced! And for anyone out there who hasn’t played Age of Sigmar yet, there is no better time to start than right now! Here’s all of the awesome new items that will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow!
Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars!
The long-awaited Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars box set will finally be available for pre-order tomorrow!
This massive set contains:
– 33 Nighthaunt miniatures: a Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed, a Lord Executioner, a Guardian of Souls, a Spirit Torment, 4 Grimghast Reapers, 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers and a 20-strong Chainrasp Horde;
– 19 Stormcast Eternals miniatures: A Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger, a Knight-Incantor, 3 Evocators, 5 Castigators, 8 Sequitors and a Celestar Balista;
– The complete and unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book: T a 320-page filled with lore, background information, and rules for narrative games!
– The Battle of Glymmsforge: a 32-page booklet setting the scene for the miniatures in the box!
– 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice, a 12” transparent range ruler, an easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build, and a Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet;
– A 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars
– A Warhammer Age of Sigmar Combat Gauge
– A set of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Command & Status Dice
– A set of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Scenery Effects Dice
– A set of Warhammer Age of Wound Trackers
– A set of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
And much much more! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a hardcore player, this set contains everything you need to enjoy every second of your Age of Sigmar adventures!
Age of Sigmar: General’s Handbook!
If you still want to get the Age of Sigmar experience, but don’t want to commit to the entire box set, the General’s Handbook is also available as a standalone purchase!
In addition to all the rules and equipment you need to start playing right away, this hardcover book also comes fully equipped with:
– 24 large-format Battleplan cards, featuring 2 Open Play, 4 Narrative Play and 18 Matched Play Battleplans;
– 48 Open Play cards and 32 Narrative Play cards with which to set up games;
– A double-sided token sheet featuring objective markers, summoning rulers, Command Point markers and terrain rule markers;
– 2 Command/Victory Point trackers, 1 each for for you and your opponent.
This book also includes primers for narrative or matched play, with the Conquest Unbound supplement also updating movement strategies and allowing your armies to fight like never before!
Age of Sigmar: Malign Sorcery
For those who like a bit of magic in their grimdark bloodbaths, the new Malign Sorcery Expansion includes an all-new set of rules and magic spells, both in an 88-page hardcover book and 5 all-new Narrative Battleplans.
But what’s magic without a few monsters as well? These spells also come with 17 New Miniatures, including:
– A Purple Sun of Shyish
– Ravenak’s Gnashing Jaws
– The Suffocating Gravetide
– A set of Quicksilver Swords
– An Aethervoid Pendulun
– A set of Chronomantic Cogs
– An Umbral Spellportal
– A set of Soulsnare Shackles
– A pair of Geminids of Uhl-Ghysh
– A Burning Head
– A Malevolent Maelstrom
– A Prismatic Palisade
– An Emerald Lifeswarm
Each of these new spells and minis can bring absolute chaos to the battlefied, but with the news rules and narrative sets that come included with the book, it’s guaranteed to be the most enjoyable bit of insanity you’ll ever find!
All of this new gear will be available for pre-order tomorrow, and will ship out on June 30th. So, whether you’ve been playing for years, or you’re just considering getting into it, it is a damn good day to be enjoying the Age of Sigmar!